Saturday, March 5, 2011

A New Author to Our Blog

I've invited Aleksandar Radan to also be an author on this blog. 

He was the first person to introduce me to this style of running.  He will likely tell you more about his experiences, but in short - he was never a runner, it was too hard on his body.  He discovered this style of running, did the research, and ended up doing an IronMan Triathlon a short time later!!!  Now he just goes out and runs 50k just for fun on a Saturday morning!!!  Why?  Because he just LOVES RUNNING!!!

This is the kind of transformation that I am looking forward to!!!

I'm not going out and running 50K for fun (or at all) yet.  But I do actually LOOK FORWARD to running.  I truly LIKE THE WAY it makes my body feel.  After a lifetime of sore knees, shins, and back, that is already a miracle!!

Happy Running!
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment